Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Day of Food Styling and Photography

A couple of days ago I attended my very first full day one-on-one (totally awesome) food styling and food photography workshop with Paul Schiefer in Dallas (also starring Molly Donohue and Stephen Smith). I learned a whole bunch of things I had always wanted to learn... how to do daylight-style lighting inside a studio, how to recreate soft/golden images that give that feeling of warmth and how those perfect splash photos are taken! I took some quick photos to show the kind of lighting set-ups Paul demonstrated.

Lighting for daylight style food photography & the result:




Lighting for soft/warm style food photography & the result (camera was on the right of the table):

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online