Monday, December 19, 2011

Marketing Ideas for Graphic Designers & Small Business Owners

2011 was a great year and I feel blessed. There were lots of small business lessons I learned and it's time to think about what worked and what can use some changing. You'll find this post useful if you're a designer or entrepreneur by heart looking to grow your business. I'd love to hear some comments on what you've learned, what's worked for you and what hasn't, and what new marketing techniques you are wanting to try in 2012. Here's my list of marketing ideas and to-do's for 2012:
1. find one great probono project to unleash my creativity on
2. network more with other creatives
3. find 1-2 niches to target my networking in
4. do more frequent updates on my website and blog
5. learn more about keyword searches and SEO
6. send out thank you notes regularly
7. find more printing, labeling and other related resources in the DFW area
8. send out a summer and holiday promotional item to say thank you

My 2011 list also had some great ideas, especially for those starting their graphic design business. Click here to read my 2011 Marketing & Planning for Graphic Designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online