Friday, July 29, 2011

Packaging Design of English Foods (Biscuits...yummmm)

Almost everyday I indulge in McVities Digestive biscuits with milk. I know, I am 12 (actually, i'm a lot older lol). There is something about dipping those biscuits in milk and letting the days troubles slip away (OMG, now I sound OLD lol). So, when I stopped off in Heathrow a few months ago I must have landed in heaven because I saw all these beautiful packaging designs for english foods, especially the biscuit tins! I love their use of themes and elements from the past and their use of colour. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the themes and design used for packing English food specially biscuits. I saw these tins at my friend's house. So I searched online and find different colors and variety are available. I surely bring these tins in my kitchen.
    packaging machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with the packaging tins too... UK has some great graphic design. thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online